One of the most common tasks that people need to do on their iPhone is change the language. Whether you want to switch from English to Spanish or vice versa, or you just want to change the language of a specific app, this guide will show you how to do it.
What you need to do
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Language & Region.
- Tap on the language you want to change the default language to.
- Tap on OK.
How to change the language on iPhone
If you want to change the language on your iPhone, there are a few ways to do it. The first option is to go to Settings and then General. From here, you can select the Language & Region option and choose the language you want to use from the list. If you don’t see the language you want to use listed, you can add it by going to Menu > Add New Language and selecting the language from the contents of the file.
If this method isn’t working for you, or if you just want to change the language on an individual app, you can go to that app’s App Store page and select Languages from the menu on the left-hand side. Here, you’ll be able to select which language you want to use and see how it will look in both text and interface elements.
What if I don’t have access to an iPhone?
If you don’t have access to an iPhone, don’t worry! There are several ways you can change the language on your computer. You can also change the language on your iPhone if you have a jailbroken device.
how to change the language on iphone keyboard
When you’re using an iPhone in a foreign language, you’ll want to change the keyboard’s language. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Under General, find and tap Keyboard.
- Tap the Language option you want to use.
- Tap the desired language from the list, or type in a new one if you don’t see it listed.
How to Change Iphone Language to English
If you are using an iPhone and want to change the language to English, there are a few ways that you can do this. You can go into Settings, and then choose General, and then change the Language. Or, you can go into the Settings app on your iPhone and select International, and then change the language.
How to Change Language in Iphone 13
If you want to change the language on your iPhone, there are several ways to do it.
You can go to the Settings app and select General. Under Language and Region, you will see a list of languages available for your iPhone. You can select a different language here by tapping on it and then selecting the option Use this language in all apps.
Alternatively, you can use the keyboard to change the language in any app. To do this, open the app that you want to change the language for, and then tap on the keypad icon at the top-left corner. Once the keyboard is open, type in the new language name and tap on OK.
How to Change the Language on Iphone Texting
Changing the language on your iPhone can be a great way to communicate with friends and family who speak a different language. Here are three easy ways to do it:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down until you see “Language & Region.” Tap on this menu item and select the language you want to use. You can also change the regional settings for your phone if you want to use a different language for specific regions.
- If you want to change the default language for all your text messages, open the Messages app and tap on the “Text Message” icon at the bottom of the screen. In the “Text Message” window that pops up, tap on ” layout ” and select ” Default Language .” This will set the language for all new text messages that you send.
- If you only want to change the language of a single message, open that message and tap on “Edit.” Underneath the message text, you’ll see a option called ” langauge .” Select this option and then select the language you want to use from the list that appears.
If you want to change the language on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to do it. You can go into Settings > General > Language and toggle between the languages available on your phone. Alternatively, you can use a third-party app like Lingo iOS which has more options for changing the language on your device. If you need help finding this app or setting it up, give us a call at our customer service number and we would be happy to assist you.