Taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A02s can be a bit of a hassle, but with the help of this guide, you’ll be able to do it in no time. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to take a clear and concise screenshot of whatever you’re looking at on your phone!
What you need
To take a screenshot of Samsung Galaxy As, you will need the following:
- Samsung Galaxy As
- A mobile device or computer with a camera
- The Samsung Galaxy As screenshot utility (available in the Android Market)
- Open the Samsung Galaxy As screenshot utility and select the desired screen area to capture. Tap the screen to save the image.
How to make a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A02s
Making a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s is easy; all you need is the power of your phone and a simple app. Here’s how it works:
- Open the app you want to take a screenshot of.2. Tap the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Screen Capture” from the menu that pops up.
- Drag your finger across the screen to take a screenshot.
- Tap “Save” to save the screenshot to your device’s storage.
How to Take Screenshot In Samsung A02S Using Key Combination
This article will teach you how to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A02S using the key combination.
To take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A02S:
- First, turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously until you see the “Power Off” screen.
- Release the Power button and Volume Down button.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Quick Settings panel, and then press and hold the Home button and Volume Up button simultaneously until you see the “Screenshot” option in the Quick Settings panel.
- Release both buttons to take a screenshot.
How to take a Screenshot on an Android device
To take a screenshot on an Android device, first press and hold power and Volume down buttons simultaneously.
After holding these buttons for a few seconds, a menu will appear on the screen. Tap “Screenshot.”
A screenshot will be taken and saved to your device’s memory.
How to take a long screenshot in Galaxy A02s
To take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A02s, follow these steps:
- Open the app you want to screenshot.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and hold down the power button (located on the phone’s right side) until you see the “Power Off” notification.
- Release the power button and immediately press and hold down the home button simultaneously. You’ll see a blue screen with a white “SCREENSHOT” message.
- Drag your finger across the screen to select what portion of the screen you want to capture. The section will be highlighted in blue when you release the home button.
- When you’re done capturing your screenshot, release both buttons, which will be saved to your Gallery.
How to take a screenshot using the Volume down & power button
You can use the Volume down button to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy As.
- Press and hold the power button until the screen turns off.
- Press the Volume down button until the screen zooms out. You will see a message asking if you want to capture or continue using the current screen.
- Press the capture button to take a screenshot.
Take a Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A02S Using Your Voice
If you ever need to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A02S, you can do so using your voice.
- Open the app you want to screenshot.
- Press and hold the power button until the phone powers off.
- When the screen goes black, say “Screenshot” followed by the name of the app (ex: “Screenshot Instagram”).
- The phone will take the screenshot and automatically close the app. You can now capture another screenshot if desired!
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A02S Using Application
If you want to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A02S using your application, here are the steps:
- Open the application you want to use to take the screenshot.
- Once the application is open, press and hold down the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously until you see a message stating “Screen Shot Taken.”
- Release the buttons when you see the “Screen Shot Taken” message.
- The screenshot will be saved in the application’s folder.
This article will show you how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A02s phone. This is a beneficial trick if you ever need to capture something quickly and easily. Following our simple steps, you can quickly take a screenshot of whatever is on your screen and save it for future use.